9.30.2015

Cara's Shower

A couple weeks ago I traveled down to Ohio for the day to visit one of my college roommates, Cara!  She is expecting a baby girl in October and I couldn't be happier for her!  And, I felt so honored when she asked me if I could take her maternity photos so she and her husband could support our adoption.  We decided to take them the morning before her baby shower so that way I could be in town for the pictures and also the shower.  The shower was beautiful and her husband's family planned a majority of the little details.  We had such a great time catching up- I definitely miss that girl!  It felt just like old times as we stayed up late catching up on life and drinking non alcoholic beer lol (except in college we didn't drink real beer OR non alcoholic beer haha)

You can see her maternity pictures at my photography site :)




















0 comments:

Post a Comment