1.26.2015

365 Day Challenge






















Before the new year I stumbled upon this blog.  I don't know how it happened, probably Pinterest?  But either way, I became interested in her post about her 365 challenge.  I really wanted to do it and thought it could really help my photography grow this next year, and then the New Year was just really busy so I didn't get around to it right away and thought I "missed my chance."  For some reason I didn't take it off my "to do list" and one day I was checking things off that I still needed to do and took another look at the challenge.  After checking out some pictures I thought, why not just do it?  It's not a huge deal that I missed a couple weeks.

So I dove in and started it.  And I'm having a lot of fun :)  So far Jake hasn't been too annoyed that I am busting out my camera every day (and let's be honest, most pictures involve him!) and I love the way it is really challenging me to get create and think outside the box with my photography.  Here are some of my favorite shots/ ones that didn't make the cut on instagram so far :)

Hope you all are having a great Monday!

2 comments: