5.05.2014

The Zoo and some newborns :)

I decided to post our last couple pictures from our trip we took across the Midwest a couple weeks ago today!  I almost got my camera out this past weekend, but we didn't do much.  Which to be completely honest with you, was really nice.  We actually took naps on Saturday- just like we used to when we were first married and didn't have any money because we were paying off student loans and hadn't started grad school yet.  I spent almost 45 minutes looking through pictures on Facebook last night from our first year of marriage and I was quizzing Dan to see if he knew where each photo was taken (he did very well :).  Life was so much different then, and it's weird that we've been married long enough to even say that!  It was fun to take a little trip down memory lane, though.  And it reminded Dan and I that we desperately need to get away for a night with just the two of us ;)  (No offense, Jake, we love you)

Needless to say, the one thing we did do yesterday was start to prune the gardens in our yard.  I can honestly say I have never ever pruned anything before owning this home- and it's odd to me that I actually kind of like it. There is some strange satisfaction I get in cutting off the dead parts of all the plants in our yard and I find myself excited that things are actually budding- we didn't kill (well, at least not everything) the plants in the garden that our previous owner spent so much time planting!  Win for the Cinadr's.

And, this week we are taking Jake's last plane ride as a one year old to visit Dan's brother, Jeff, and his fiance Sam out in Colorado!  We needed to get it in because after this we are never traveling again because we will need to buy THREE tickets.  Let the road trips begin.

Happy Monday :)






reaching for the bubbles :)
at the zoo!




Brittany and I wanted to create a new hash tag titled "real life" where we actually post all the bad pictures of ourselves/ kids instead of the one of 50 that we took where they are smiling.  This is one lol




these birds were everywhere!
This one was making me nervous lol


Then we headed to Cincinnati to visit with our friends Cynthia and Nate who have 2 little identical twin girls!!  They were born at 28 weeks and are still in the NICU, but it was SO sweet of them to let us come see them!










0 comments:

Post a Comment