4.30.2014

Trip Across the Midwest Continued

Right now my little guy is sleeping on the couch next to me :(  He has had a fever of 100 to 103 for over 24 hours now complete with the chills and also an ear infection.  Honestly, he's had fevers and ear infections before but this is the first time I have seen him really sick like this and it's so sad to watch.  Yesterday at a friends house he literally sat on my lap and stared straight ahead then eventually curled up on my lap and went to sleep- that never happens so I knew he was feeling pretty crummy.  We've been sitting around a lot sipping apple juice and eating Popsicles and I hope this passes soon!  Thankfully it's cold and rainy outside so we're not missing out on any outdoor activities... just possibly swimming this afternoon.

However, I still have a lot of pictures to share from our trip.  After we visited my brother, sister in law, and new cousin we headed down to Indianapolis to meet up with my best friend from college, Jamie, and her boyfriend- who I have heard so much about but have not met (living 10 hours away makes get togethers hard these days!) so it was great to meet him and catch up for a couple hours.  And she hasn't seen Jake since he was around 6 months so it was nice for them to get reacquainted :)






I told them facing the sun was perfect lighting...
then we realized this worked better ;)


There was a lot of bubbles on this trip :)







We miss you, Jamie!  Can't wait to visit again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment