5.21.2014

A taste of spring

It has been so fun for us to watch our garden grow this summer and we've been spending so much time outside.  Last year taking care of our yard was a little overwhelming.  Jake was still too small to trust to wander around the yard while I watered or pulled weeds, and he definitely wasn't interested in what I was doing so I spent most of his nap times outside getting things done.  This year, we bought Jake a watering can and he helped us plant some of the herbs so he is excited and ready to help :)  

I also found this cute list on Pinterest of fun activities to do and I hope to tackle a couple of them this summer.  I am really looking forward to spending the summer with our little man :)





Every time the wind blows he grabs his hat and laughs because his hat has blown off before :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment