5.20.2014

Stitch Fix #2

Get excited, I got another Stitch Fix box!!

So I learned a thing or two from my first box, and as a bonus, I found something that I am going to buy this time!  Yay!  First off, I created a  Pinterest board specifically for my Stitch Fix stylist so she can get a better idea of the style I am looking for.  At first I had her looking at my "Girl Stuff" board but I realized that I needed to be more specific in what I was looking for because some of the things in my Girl Stuff board include items I already have in my closet and just wanted to remix in my own wardrobe.  

Secondly, I lowered the price I wanted to pay for things.  When it comes down to it, I probably won't spend more than $50 on something unless I LOVE it.  I know when you sign up for this you do get more expensive items, but I don't want to spend $50 on a tank top that I can get for $20 at Loft. 

And honestly, I was very happy with most of the items!  You can see more of my thoughts below:  (PS, check out the new camera strap that Dan got me for Mother's Day :)

Abstair Abstract Stripe Front Pocket Blouse- $48
I have to be honest with you, I LOVED the sleeves on this blouse and thought it looked cute with a belt.  I just found something else I liked better and couldn't bring myself to spend almost $50 on a blouse like this and $50 on something else.  If it was in the $30 range I may have considered it.
Purchased? No.




Tazo Mixed Floral Print Knit Back Tank- $54
Eh.  The color on this wasn't great and it was too boxy and I didn't love the pattern.  Overall just didn't look good on me.
Purchased? No.



Abrianna Longsleeve Knit Cardigan- $48
I really loved this one a lot :)  The color was great, the fit was great.  I could wear it with jeans or over a dress.  The material is super comfortable and it is perfect for out or around the house.  An all around YES.
Purchased?  YES!



 Lydia Faceted Stones Long Necklace- $36
This necklace is actually very pretty, I just am SUPER cheap with jewelry.  Like Target clearance jewelry.  Next time I won't put jewelry on my fix because I most likely won't spend over $10 on something.
Purchased?  No.




Danny 5- Pocket Knit Pants - $78
Although these pants were very comfortable, they were a little tight (not sure if they were supposed to be like that because they're skinny jeans or if that's how they were made) but I felt like it looked like I was wearing spandex which is a little too much for me.  However the fact that they were a little stretchy is perfect for when I'm chasing Jake lol 
Purchased?  No.



Do you like how I just kept the pink cardi on because I liked it so much?!  Anyway, I am glad I did it again.  It was really fun and I definitely will do it a third time and be even more specific on my purchases and stick with clothes and potentially shirts, skirts, and dresses... although I am all for getting new pants, they are hard to fit and the ones I've gotten are more expensive than I would like to spend. 

If you're interested in checking it out and trying it out, feel free to use my referral code!
Happy Tuesday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment