3.04.2013

What we've been up to and some links :)

Since my last event Dan and I have had a couple low key weeks and have really enjoyed just spending time together as a family.  We watched Argo (thanks to my brother Doug who helped us decide between that and Skyfall).  We went on a little afternoon date thanks for our friends Andy and Becca who watched our little man.  We've made some additions to our entryway and have upgraded parts of our guest room.  And we've been doing a lot of thinking about how we can't WAIT until it's warm outside- especially since February has had the most snowfall the whole winter.  (Yes we are thankful for our home AND driveway, however we wouldn't mind not shoveling it until December :) Oh, and I finished my One Thousand Gifts book so I know I"ll be sharing a little "book review" about that soon!

So.  I wish I had more updates, but that's about all that's been going on over here in the Cinadr home.   We have some friends coming into town from Indy this weekend so we're looking forward to that- I'm sure I'll have some pictures to share next week!

Lastly, here are some links I have found over the past couple weeks that I like.  Enjoy! Happy Monday.


PosterBrownAquaFlat
I bought this print to look at daily and really enjoyed this blog post about it.
 
Our church had a guest speaker and Bryan Lorrits gave an AWESOME sermon on finishing well.  You should listen to it if you have time :)
 
 
 

I love these bubble necklaces.  In fact I just got one here :)
 
I'm excited to get this book soon!
 
 
I really want to make this coconut hot chocolate asap.
 
I liked some of these date night ideas.
 
Friends.  If you shop at Target and haven't used their coupons please go to this website right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment