2.24.2013

Back at home

As thankful as I am to be able to work part time, I really do get sad when I can't be with my little guy during my events.  As awful as this may sound, during the day my events are so busy that sometimes I don't get a lot of time to think about him until I get home and I see his sweet smile and I get to hold him.  And it doesn't really matter that he's fussy because he needs to go to bed soon, I just want to hold him (and go to bed at 7pm with him because I'm SO exhausted).  I tip my hat to you full time working moms. When I have weeks like this where I work 40+ hours, I get a *small* glimpse into your world and it's demanding and I feel pulled in a thousand directions. 

So, here's some pictures that I took a couple weeks ago (I can tell because he doesn't have his 2 front teeth :) when we had some down time and were playing in our "blue room" downstairs.  I know I've said it before, but I seriously could watch this little guy explore this great big world we live in all day long.  He cracks me up sometimes.

DSC_4346
Checking out his hammer..
DSC_4332
Practicing yoga..
DSC_4326
And more..
DSC_4321
and moooore lol
DSC_4318
DSC_4271
DSC_4259
Can you please get that camera out of my face?
DSC_4233
DSC_4231
His cheesy little smile :)
DSC_4209
He loves the dishwasher.  It's his favorite place to hang out. Just wait until you associate this with chores..

0 comments:

Post a Comment