2.12.2013

8 months

{ 19 lbs and 28.75 inches }
  • We picked out a verse for you: 1 Samuel 12:24.  I can't wait for the print we ordered to arrive with your baby stats and Bible verse! "Only fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things he has done for you."
  • This really should have gone on last month's post, but every time I sing the song "One thing remains" you get a huge grin on your face
  • I wonder if you are going to be musically talented.. every time music comes on from one of your toys you start rocking back and forth. So cute :)
  • You're eating Cheerios! And very small pieces of bananas.  I'm terrified of you choking.. maybe we can stick with baby food until you get all your teeth.. you're ok with that, right?
  • We have successfully put up gates everywhere.  Although I did learn the other day if I let you, you can climb the whole way up our flight of stairs.  It was great and terrifying at the same time.
  • You have 2 teeth now.. top ones look like they will be here soon!
  • You finally learned how to climb down things.  It was a beautiful day for you and me when you accomplished this task.
  • For some reason this month you have hated getting your diaper changed.  It is a stretching time for both of us :)
  • You currently don't really like to go in your jumper anymore.. however you will pull yourself up on it and play with your toys while standing.  Whatever makes you happy :)
  • You love to hit things away from yourself and then crawl after them.. then hit them away.. then crawl after them. 
  • You LOVE crawling inside the dishwasher and fridge.  I need to keep a close eye on you these days.
  • You like to do laps walking around our kitchen and family room with your "push toy."
  • You have hit your "I don't want to leave your side phase."  It's extremely cute and somewhat inconvenient when I need to get things done :)
  • The confused look you give strangers is hilarious.  I can't tell you how many people in the grocery store look at you and say "so serious!" or "look at that furrowed brow!"  I spend most of my time trying to convince them you are a happy baby you are just very curious lol
  •  
DSC_4370
DSC_4426
DSC_4377
DSC_4416
DSC_4437
DSC_4413 DSC_4405 DSC_4394

0 comments:

Post a Comment