2.07.2013

Can chores really be fun?

Chores are a family affair around here. Since Jake has entered his "I don't want to leave your side phase" we pretty much do and go everywhere together- especially around the house.  As a side note- at times it can be hard to get much done when Jake just wants to be held, but I am trying to embrace the cuteness in this stage- he's cuddling more and wants to be held which really is fun (and unusual for our little mover).  So if chores and dinner have to wait, that's ok :)

Something that I discovered after we had guests over was that Jake loved it when I put clean sheets on the guest bed.  I would place him in the middle of the bed and shake the sheets over him and he would laugh and laugh.  It reminded me of that game you play in preschool where everyone held onto that rainbow colored parachute thing and you would move it up and down and then go under it.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  I'm sure there's a more technical term for the game.  This friends, is why I'm not a teacher.

Anyway, I showed Dan and obviously the second we got the video camera out he stopped laughing and became disinterested.  Typical Jake.  So, the other day I snagged my camera and tried to get some shots of him reaching for the covers.  Seriously, I love seeing the world through a baby's eyes :)

DSC_4125
DSC_4126
DSC_4128
DSC_4130
DSC_4131
DSC_4134
DSC_4168

0 comments:

Post a Comment