3.11.2013

A few of our favorite recipes

Currently my work computer isn't charging :(  So that means I'm using Dan's 10 year old Mac, which takes about 15 minutes to do anything, and that also means I can't upload any pictures.  It's probably a good thing- you guys were getting sick of me posting pictures of Jake anyway, right?   We tried to take his 9 months pictures yesterday and it was extremely unsuccessful. We'll try again this week lol

So, recently I have been compiling a list of our "go to recipes"and thought I'd post a couple of them here.  They have become staples in our home and we actually got a lot of these recipes from friends who brought us meals when Jake was born! (such a great way to get new ideas :)  So, here they are!






4 comments:

  1. Yummm these look good! I will have to try some, thanks for sharing!

    And for the record, I LOVE pictures of Jake :) Hope you guys are doing well!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love your recent updates!! So exciting to hear about your life in AZ!

      Delete
  2. They all look great! Are they pretty easy and quick to make? I enjoy making new dishes but despise spending hours in the kitchen preparing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crockpot ones are definitely the easiest- so the buffalo chicken and italian chicken and tortilla soup would be the quickest to make. However the others aren't too bad- the longest part for the rest of them is cooking the chicken and then any chopping involved!

      Delete