1.31.2013

In the Kitchen

Yes. Lots of cooking does happen in our kitchen.  And I've actually tried a lot of new recipes lately which I should definitely blog about.. Pinterest is really an amazing recipe book.  Maybe next week....

Jake and I spend a lot of time in the kitchen together.  He enjoys climbing everywhere, including my leg.  Which can be adorable when he holds onto my pants for dear life and looks up at me with those big blue eyes, but can also be simultaneously problematic when I need to move.  He's a good little helper and I obviously occasionally grab my camera to snap some pics of him.  Here are a couple :)

Happy Thursday!

DSC_3997
Yes that Gourmet meal I'm making is grilled cheese.  A Saturday favorite in the Cinadr home.
DSC_3994
DSC_3985
These smiles are getting squintier and squintier.  Who do you think that comes from?
DSC_3970
He kept climbing closer and closer to the camera
DSC_3979
Hellllo Jacob

0 comments:

Post a Comment