1.05.2012

First baby shower

So, like I mentioned yesterday my friends from high school threw me my first Baby Shower when I was home for Christmas!! I had no idea they were planning anything and it was sooo sweet of them!  There was a lot of amazing food (as seen below) which I feel is essential at a baby shower, and they got me the gift that I showed you yesterday, the ergo carrier.  I am so excited to put our little baby in it and am sure it will get a ton of use!  I'm excited for them to meet the baby when he/ she arrives :)

Hmmmm soo good.
Loved the giraffe :)
Look at these cute napkins!
My gift!
haha love my face- Lisa is clearly helping me put it all together.   Please note what is acting as "the baby" lol
Proud mama!
haha I look so ridiculous with that stuffed animal
All my wonderful friends :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment