1.13.2012

Green Monster Smoothie

I'm not sure how many of you are on Pinterest, but just last week, I had my first pin go viral.  Ok, maybe that terminology is a little extreme...but after having hundreds of emails flood my inbox the night after I posted it- I thought it was going viral!

I actually was ashamed to post the recipe at first.  It's really green, and it's such a weird, healthy smoothie that I thought people would think I was crazy.  So, I sent it to myself in an email.  The next day, I didn't know what to do with the email, so I just decided to pin it.  (I hate having unnecessary email in my inbox!) Low and behold lots of other people apparently thought it looked good because everyone went crazy pinning it!

So, last weekend I decided that I needed to make it and give it a try. So, I put everything in the blender:


Started blending...


And prepared myself to drink it...

 

And, it was actually REALLY good.  Not just decent, but good! And I'm getting my fill of veggies for the day.  It doesn't get much better than this, people.  You should try it :)  

3 comments:

  1. Oooh green smoothies are the best! So good for you.. and taste so good! I bet our babies love it when we drink these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried this this morning and loved it. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete