1.16.2012

Day off + a mix of other things

I know I've said this before, but one of the reasons I LOVE working at a University is because we get so many days off, including today :)

After running some errands and meeting Dan for lunch at Kraft, I am left staring at this:



But, instead of doing anything about it right now, I'm going to do some reading with some hot apple cider and some leftover Christmas chocolate:


I think I've made a good decision :)

On a completely other note, I've taken some random pictures and am pretty sure I haven't posted them yet.  So enjoy those for now and I'll have weekend updates up soon!

A picture I took of the first actual snow here in Chicago. Winter has arrived. 
I've been enjoying Frosty's and chocolate milkshakes lately :)  Mine was the "small" on the right. Dan's was from the $1 menu on the left- I think there were seriously 3 bites in there. Don't worry I shared :)
Thank you Jewel for your amazing bakery.  Dan and I need to be careful with this around our apt.
Dan and I re-watched this movie this weekend.  I want to name our child (If it's a boy) Liam ONLY because of how sweet Liam Neeson is in this movie. That's not weird, right?  Dan isn't sold on the idea yet.
 Annd our baby must want to say hello because s/he is kicking up a storm right now.  Either that or he/ she is enjoying the Christmas chocolate. And I don't blame them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment