11.09.2011

Our weekend before the sickness crept in :)

This past weekend was actually a very nice weekend pre late Saturday night!  Dan and I traveled to the mall on Friday night- I used my coupon at Noodles to get a free entree, then Dan bought me some birthday gifts AND gave me his Macy's gift card that he got for his birthday so I could buy my new boots.  What a guy, right? 

Then, Saturday morning I went to a brunch to see my good friend Caroline who moved to Dartmouth to do ministry.  It was so nice to catch up with her and the girls from my old Bible Study!  I got to chat and catch up with my friend Brittany for a little bit and she shared with me her new design blog that she started.  She bought all of those items from thrift stores or just finding them in the trash.  It takes pure talent to create that kind of stuff.  I told her if Dan and I owned a home I would have her come in and decorate it in a second!

Then, we went out to eat with our friends Becca and Andy to celebrate my birthday at a restaurant called Lucky Monk.  It was SO good.  We took some pictures.. well Andy and Becca took some pictures with their awesome new iphone that has a flash :) I was jealous.


This was my dinner- a spicy burger with pickled fries. SO good.
They brought me some peppermint ice cream :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment