11.02.2011

Birthday + Recipe

It's my brother's birthday today!! Happy Birthday, Jon!! He has officially joined Doug and I in the wonderful age of 25. Woo hoo :)

To celebrate I will give you my enchilada soup recipe ( well.. not mine.. but one I made last week that was really good )

Have I ever told you how much I love my crockpot? Because I really love my crockpot.  Nothing is better to me than walking in the door from work and smelling my amazing dinner that I don't have to do anything to but spoon into a bowl.  So great.

I didn't take any pictures because I tend to forget to do that.. but the one that the actual "recipe maker" took is much prettier than the one I would have taken.  See ?


Here's the link to the recipe.  It comes highly recommended!

2 comments:

  1. Crock pots are the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it! Happy birthday to your brother.

    ReplyDelete