11.22.2010

Office Space

When I changed positions to the Coordinator of Events and Guest Services at Trinity, I had to move out of my office because we hired Jordan, a new admissions counselor, in my place!  We have a large room in the back of the admissions department, so we set up my desk in the corner of that room.  Well, just this past week we sectioned off part of that room to be my own office, and they literally moved a door, tore down part of a wall, created two new walls, and painted my own office all in less than a week! It all happened so fast that it was hard for me to come to the reality that I would have my own office! I wish I took pictures before they put the dry wall in because before this experience I never knew how to build a wall.  Now I do! Not saying I could do it myself, but I get the gist of it :)  Here are some before and after pictures:




This is my office before in the corner of our "back room"
 

I can't really complain about my view, though!
 


The moving begins! Here is where my desk used to be!
 

This is the outside of my new office! You can see it's still under construction
 

This is the inside of my new office!
 


It's done!! 
 

Where I will spend a lot of my time
 


The view from my desk
 


I feel so blessed by my job:)
Have a great Thanksgiving!!

1 comments:

  1. before and after pics are the best!! xoxo to you guys. happy happy thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete