11.09.2010

Birthday gifts!!

One thing that Dan and I have had to get used to since we got married is the way we get each other gifts.  In my family, you create a list, give it to our parents/ siblings, and they go out and pretty much get exactly what is on your list, or they pick something from your list.  It even got to the point where my brothers would go out and buy what they wanted, then give it to my mom to wrap on Christmas.  Call it lame or whatever else you want, but I liked it lol It meant that you got what you wanted, and it made it easy on the person getting the gift so they don't have to stress out about picking out the right thing, and then feeling bad if we don't like it.

Now, Dan's family does things differently.  There are no lists involved, just love and sentiment.  I'm sure that's how it's supposed to be, but it makes buying gifts very difficult!  There is actually thought involved! lol

So, naturally for my birthday I sent Dan an email with some links to some things I would like for my Birthday, and I am VERY happy with the results :)  I asked him to get me a camera bag- but not just any camera bag- a cute camera bag.  I find myself wanting to bring our camera with me more places, but it's bigger and hard to fit in my purse and I'm worried it will move around too much.  So I searched amazon and found this super cute bag that not only holds the camera, but my wallet, phone, and lip gloss!!  Dan did have to do some research on the color and finding one that would hold our exact camera, and he did a wonderful job.  I love it, and am excited to use it!!


The camera sits on the left, and on the right there is a spot for the extra lens!

This could mean I post more pictures to the blog!  Get excited :)

1 comments: