11.16.2010

Murder Mystery!

So recently we have been invited to TWO murder mystery parties!  For those of you who have never been to one, what happens is everyone is assigned a character and they come to the party dressed up and acting as this person.  Each one is different- sometimes the murder is planned, other times it isn't.  Either way, it's always fun getting dressed up and watching people who are really good at acting (not myself) really get into their character! I forgot my camera to the other one :(  But my co worker put it on and it was set during the flapper era.  This recent one was about a bunch of people coming together for a costume party!  (hence the toga / crazy outfits lol)  Dan unfortunately was the guy that everyone hated (there seems to be a theme with his characters here . . . lol) but he definitely played the part well- being obnoxious and making fun of everyone!  In the end, Tony was the killer with the bread knife haha.  It was fun to get together and do something different than our usual hang out- and when there's Becca's guacamole there, I'm always happy :)  Here are some pictures from the night:
  
haha Mindy was not happy at Dan!

Loved Mindy's hair!
Dan was great at pretending to be "dead" lol

Group shot!

Good night :)
Then, on Sunday night Dan took me out for my B day :) Since we go out with our friends so much, it has been a while since Dan and I spent a night out at a nice restaurant together! It was tough deciding on where to go because there are SO many great restaurants around the area, but in the end I went with the Cheesecake Factory because of their Chipotle pasta.  It was definitely a great ending to our Sunday filled with reading and homework!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment