7.13.2010

Florida

These past two weeks have been such a blur! Dan and I realized we are home only one weekend in July.. nuts. While that makes for a lot of traveling, it also means we get to see a ton of friends and family... which we love :) Right before July we went to the Florida Keys with our good friends Andy and Becca, and Rachael and Brian! I have never been to the keys so we had a blast eating at all these fun local restaurants, kayaking, bike riding, playing basketball ... aka "horse" for the girls, blongo ball, and just hanging out in the pool. It was definitely a hard adjustment to come back to all the responsibilities!

Here are some pictures from our vaca:

Bike Riding!

Horse! Me and Rachael before dinner
Playing on the kid's playground
Kayaking!!
The girls :) Becca, Rachael, and I
Daniel and I!
Blongo Ball!
Playing Volleyball in the pool!

We learned lots of things on this trip: In Florida heat, I can only run about 5 miles before I physically think I will pass out (Becca was a very good and patient running partner!) Bailey's milkshakes are really good. Dan and I speak two very different languages when we play catch phrase lol. We will never rent a Chevy Cobalt again. Quiet times by the ocean are wonderful :) Coconut crusted anything in Florida is always a good choice. I will never order a shrimp salad sandwich again (don't ask me why I did in the first place). This trip reiterated the fact that I hate cockroaches... and spiders. A man's ability to grill directly affects their self esteem. Don Bailey flooring has the best advertisements ever. Everything is a competition with guys.

Lastly, we love going on vacation with friends :)
Below is a video Rachael captured of Dan and I on a child's swing at the resort. Daniel and I at our finest :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment