6.13.2017

Spring, Playgrounds, and Zippers

At around this time (probably week 4 of being home?!) I was starting to pull out my camera more!  Not only were we going outside but we were all starting to adjust back to normal sleep patterns, and the boys were starting to get used to being home.  Although there were still temper tantrums and sharing issues, I felt like everyone was more relaxed and finding their place which I was very thankful for!

Although it was spring, we still had quite a few chilly days as you can tell by the coats in the playground pictures below, so I put Cole in this cute little zip up sweatshirt outfit and I couldn't help but crack up as he was trying to figure out how to get the zipper down!  And when we finally did the look on his face was priceless :)  Oh our little Cole how we love him!





















0 comments:

Post a Comment