6.05.2017

Such a wonderful gift!

I don't even know where to start in sharing all of the wonderful things that our friends and family did to welcome us home.  As I type this we have been home for OVER 2 months and this is the first week that I have to meal plan- before this I have had meals dropped off at my home at least twice a week!  It has been SUCH a blessing to our family and I am so so thankful for all of the support we have had. It has meant the world to us and is truly humbling that people would reach out in so many ways to help us.  Take for instance our neighbor who dropped off a meal and then also gave us this bubble machine!  Ben is obsessed with bubbles and this brought so much joy to his little face!  In China the bubbles was the one thing that helped calm him down on gotcha day so we know what to use in extreme situations!!  We love how animated he is and it's so fun to learn all these new things about him :)  You can see a couple photos from the bubble machine below!


























0 comments:

Post a Comment