9.20.2016

Month of July

Oh friends.  It saddens me how behind I have gotten on my photos.  Right now I am watching leaves Fall off the trees (ok not too many- but it's starting!) and I still have yet to post my July photos which are from the summer!  I actually kind of laugh when I look back at how much time I had on my hands when we first got married.  I remember all the leaders of Crusade in college saying "Oh, you think you are busy now?  Just wait."  haha.  College was definitely busy but this whole raising kid thing is no joke.  Your time is just taken up- starting at 5:30 in the morning and ending at 9pm at night.  Not all of it is busy, it just doesn't consist of me having a lot of time to sit on my computer or do some leisurely reading at a coffee shop like I used to.  And while I miss those days every now and then I know that some day I will have all of that time back and I'll miss this season of life.  Such is life, right?  So here's a little bit of July.  

We went to a Schaumburg Boomers baseball game.  Started regular date nights that have been oh so wonderful.  And our sitter is amazing- she lives directly behind us and is just the sweetest. So we have been using her every second we can!  Cole started standing up so we moved his crib down!  We went to the mall when it rained and went to the pool every chance we got!  Jake loved it.  Last year he was indifferent but this year he could have stayed there for hours!  He's still got a healthy fear of the water but I had so much fun with him :)  I'm kind of sad it's over!  Dan started coaching Jake's T ball team (which I'll share pictures of that later!) and we just enjoyed the wonderful weather :)  Here's some pictures from our July!















































1 comments: