9.19.2016

9 months {Cole William}

 You guys.  As soon as I posted my 10 month post I realized I didn't post a 9 month post (eek!). #badmom #secondchildproblems  I'm so sorry Cole.  Maybe some day you can find it in your little heart to forgive me.  I'm sure you were an amazing little 9 month old, and somewhere in between your 8 month post and 10 month post this is what I can remember that you did....


  • Got more teeth- you have 7 now!  You only had 4 before!
  • Crawling.  This is kind of a big deal.  You were scooting a little bit before, but now you find your way ALL over the house.  I love that we created our home to be pretty open but now you have free range of the whole top floor of our home and it can be a little stressful making sure everything is kid friendly!
  • Somewhere between 8 months and 10 months you mastered way more the puffs- aka you are only eating "real people" food now!  And just this past week you mastered the straw!  So I guess that's more of a 10 month thing...
  • You actually don't mind the car seat. Except for long drives to Ohio- but that is to be expected.  We now have to drive Jake to and from preschool and you actually do pretty well- especially if I'm feeding you cheerios from the drivers seat. 
  • Your hair is officially "normal." And by that I mean it is all grown in and you have no more bald spots (hooray!)
Love you little Cole!  Here is our photo session which really consisted of a lot of group photos lol













Jake is pretending to eat grass like Cole lol


SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment