12.22.2015

Cole's One Month Update

{11 lbs 3 oz}

It is so fun to be doing monthly posts again :)  I was looking back at Jake's one month and it honestly is just SO crazy to me that he was even that little!  It seems like ages ago- since then we have moved THREE times and now he is going on four (insert crying emoji here).  Things you can be thankful for though, little Cole.  1) my photography has improved drastically from the phone I used the day I took Jake's photos.  and 2) your monthly photo numbers are way cuter.  They have come along way since 2012. 

Here's some fun things we remembered about YOU this month: 
  • Everyone notices your hair, because it's not normal for a baby to have as much hair as you do.  But I love it.  And it's so soft.  And I'm terrified for the day (if) it falls out.
  • You make the same super concerned looks as your brother did.  We may have another serious boy on our hands!
  • You have a big brother who ADORES you.  Last week he was sick for a couple days and I quarantined him from touching you and those were the worst days of his life.  But don't worry, he's back to touching, kissing, and holding you again :)  And he always says that he'll "keep an eye out" when he watches you lol.  So so cute.
  • You love to eat- way more than your brother did!  You're gaining weight like a champ and were at a pro at nursing straight from the start!
  • I forgot how fun it was watching babies (including you!) fall asleep and all the crazy faces you make as you're getting tired. 
  • I cannot wait for you to start smiling!  I'm tickling you every chance I get (which I'm sure you hate lol) to get you to laugh.  We are hoping it comes soon :)
  • Your dad is thrilled that you fall asleep on his chest- it's your favorite thing to do at night :)
  • And, I LOVE that you love to eat because it means that I *may* get the chunky baby that I always wanted (because when else is it cute and acceptable to have rolls?!)
We love you so much little Cole!



It looks like you are dancing here so I had to keep it :)









0 comments:

Post a Comment