12.22.2015

Life with two kiddos lately

Normally something like this would be 5 different posts, but such is life these days :)  And although we're lacking sleep- I've said it before and I'll continue to say it- I seriously, truly believe that God gives extra strength to parents with newborns- because I don't think I could function on as little sleep at any other point in my life.  And a midst all the changes, somehow we've managed to get out of the house, do some projects, take photos, hang out with family and friends, and prep for Christmas.  It's been so fun having two kiddos :) I wouldn't change any of it for the world.  We are so blessed. 

This is Jake drinking some hot chocolate after finishing some late night projects with Dan :)



This is the advent calendar we've been going through!  Jake has actually done a great job remembering all the different days and what they mean.  Obviously, our main goal is to reiterate one point:  Christmas is about Jesus being born.  Some days he gets it better than others lol

 We had some wonderful visitors from Indiana bring us dinner and help us unpack :)




We ventured out to the library.  And don't worry, we didn't play the ipads the whole time :)

We've been working hard on tummy time!  Sometimes we do well...

 And other times we just lay there and let mom put cute hats on us :)

Some of our decorating  

We visited the Kohl's museum!  And hung out in the water room for 75% of our time there lol




We went bowling for the first time!  And when I asked Jake if I could take a picture of him in front of the bowling alley he thought I was asking him to run all the way down to the pins lol And right when I started to yell "stop!" this happened ha- thankfully no injuries were incurred and he was able to bowl later on :)






And Uncle Jeff came to visit!  And we loved seeing him :)












0 comments:

Post a Comment