3.28.2015

Jake, newborns, + friends



We really have been so blessed to have found some great mommy and kiddo friends here in Binghamton.  Honestly every time I think of where we are now I think of where we've come since moving here almost two years ago.  It's always hard when you move to a new city and we knew there would be a transition period, but after having such great friends and community in Chicago, those first couple months here were harder than I excepted!  However, I feel like we have finally found our groove and we are so thankful for the friends we have made!  God has just recently reminded me of how He has provided friends for us as I've been looking through some pictures I've taken :)
 
 Enjoy some pictures of Jake and his friends that we've taken the past couple weeks :)  
 














0 comments:

Post a Comment