3.06.2015

Blue Apron

So I'm not sure if you have heard of something called Blue Apron, but you guys, I think this company is SO great.  What they do is they deliver recipes to your door, with all the fresh ingredients included.  Everything is packaged and labeled perfectly, and it was such a fun way to try some new recipes!  You know how annoying it is to buy that ONE spice that costs $8 for the new Pinterest recipe you are trying?  And you sit there in the grocery store with our toddler spilling goldfish all over the place trying to decide if you really want to spend all that money on a spice you may never use again?  Well, Blue Apron is amazing because they only give you the portions that you need.  And, what is great about it, is Dan's boss gave it to us as a Christmas gift!  I thought it was such a fun and creative gift to receive!  We were able to choose which week we wanted to redeem our gift card for, and they provided menus to help you decide. 
 
I should have taken pictures of Dan and I actually making the meal, but maybe next time :)  I am thinking this will be a really fun thing to do for an anniversary or a special night in.  Dan isn't much of a cooker, but he even had fun making the meals and hanging out with me in the kitchen :)  I would highly recommend checking out if they deliver to your city because it was such a great gift to receive!
 








0 comments:

Post a Comment