3.15.2015

Christmas in March.

So I was going through my blog drafts and realized I never posted this blog!  (eek, my bad!)  I almost didn't post it but there are such cute pics that I decided I would :)  I have to be honest with you that even though I love Christmas, I am so ready for spring, warm weather, and opening up Easter baskets and not so much snow, carols, and listening to Christmas carols lol
 
We had our whole family together at Christmas which was SO fun!  My grandma came down for the day from Pennsylvania, Jon and Holly and Eli were in town from Indiana, and my brother Doug flew in from California!   These moments are so rare and we always have a blast when we get together :)  I just found out that my brother booked another flight home from California so we will be seeing him soon again- which means more pictures to come :)
 







 















0 comments:

Post a Comment