4.07.2015

We are SO close

Here in New York we are in this awkward in between stage with spring and winter.  And let me tell you, we are so so ready to be outside!  (as is everyone else around the Midwest)  This winter just seems to be lingering and this rainy, 40 degree weather doesn't leave us much to work with either.  However, I was able to bust out Jake's green frog boots (praise the Lord they still fit from last year!) and we were able to stomp in some puddles the other week, so that was a win. 
 
 And I can't believe I didn't post these sledding pictures yet (way down below).  Dan and I kind of failed in the parenting department this winter and only took Jake sledding once.  And you can tell he loved it, so I feel kind of bad.  In our defense no one wants to be outside in 10 degree weather sledding, which is what I feel like most of our winter up here was.  Next year Jake, we will be way on top of that.  Don't worry.
 





 



 













0 comments:

Post a Comment