7.08.2014

Summer Photos

I realized there are so many pictures that I haven't posted yet from earlier this summer (technically probably spring!).  We are trying to soak in as much time outside as we possibly can.  The other day I told Dan that I was starting to get annoyed that it was so hot, and that he needed to remind me that this is SO much better than 0 degrees and many inches of snow and if I ever started to complain again to slap me .  I know he won't slap me because that's the kind of loving husband I have, but he will hold me accountable- this comes from the Florida boy who will take 100% humidity any day over snow :)  We've had some play dates outside and the other weekend we went to another parade in Owego- a town about 20 minutes from us.  This one consisted of LOTS of tractors- definitely a different feel than the Hudson Memorial Day parade but Jake still loved it :)

I hope you are enjoying the time outside this summer!  I can't believe it's already JULY.  I think I've decided that summer may be my new favorite season.. but we will see what happens when fall rolls around again :)

Enjoy the pictures!















Jake got TWO tattoos at the parade :)






The start of the long line of tractors :)

Dan and I couldn't stop laughing that this was actually a group in the parade lol and they seriously had like 50 people walking in the parade wearing these T shirts.  I'm all for breastfeeding if you can but this took it to a whole new level lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment