12.01.2010

Top 10 moments of Thanksgiving Break!

  1. Hitting NO traffic in Chicago!! We left around 8 on Tuesday and got in eaaarrrllly in the morning, but didn't hit any traffic on Sunday either! Woo hoo!
  2. Staying up until 2 and 3 a.m. every night, and not having to wake up for anything
  3. A new running route. It is amazing how a fresh running route, even in 30 degree weather makes running enjoyable!  (even if it is on streets I've ran on before!)
  4. Getting to skype with Doug! Even though he couldn't be with us it was nice to "see" him!
  5. Playing games with my family. You know you have a lot of free time when you bust out the board games. Love it.
  6. Having time to finish my "Kitchen Table Counselors" book! I loved that I had plenty of time to read!
  7. We got to see BOTH sides of the family in PA on Thanksgiving. It was wonderful :)
  8. Playing Wii Dance! Definitely entertaining for those of us who are NOT natural dancers.
  9. Getting to spend time with my old Youth Pastor Heidi and her husband, AND getting to see my old Bible Study leader Jenny! I was so encouraged by them!
  10. Lastly, it was so great to spend time with my high school friends!  I miss them so much and forgot how hard they make me laugh lol
Here are some pics from the week:


Me and Gram!
 
My mom and dad



Jon and Jay
  
Dan playing Wii dance!
 
More Wii dance
  
My cousin Becky and mom rockin in out lol
 
Crazy pic!
  
Cousins

Celebrating Lucine's birthday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment