11.13.2015

Playgrounds, Legoworld, and 39 weeks

 I seriously cannot believe that I am 39 weeks- and getting ready to meet our little guy so soon!  I feel this crazy need to catch up on all of my pictures because I don't know how often I will be able to blog in the next couple weeks!  This 365 day challenge that I've been doing on instagram has really helped me to pick up my camera (almost) daily so as a result I have so many pictures that I want to share!  I really hope to capture some moments of our first few days at home as a family of four, but I am trying not to have any expectations for myself- it's been a while since we've had a newborn around here and I really do think I have forgotten how tiring it can be - but who knows, maybe it will all come flooding back to me quickly :)

So here's some of our last pictures as a family of three!!





At a Pirate day at Lego World!











0 comments:

Post a Comment