11.12.2015

Some of our last Fall Activities

It makes me so sad to write the title of this last post, but as I see many empty trees and shorter days I know what is ahead.  And I'm *trying* my best not to dread it.  I think because we moved and have been fixing up a home and anxiously waiting on a baby, the summer just flew by.  Not that we didn't enjoy it, but I seriously feel like I remember the longing for spring like it was yesterday.  But, as I look through this blog and see all the fun things we did this Summer and Fall, I really truly am thankful for all the activities we did (one of the main reasons why I take so many pictures and keep this blog- because I would forget everything lol) from apple picking and trips to the pumpkin patch, downtown Chicago excursions, weddings and baby showers, trips to our alma mater and lakehouses in Indiana, pool and zoo visits, and just relaxing at the park and enjoying trips to get ice cream, we really did have a summer full of blessings.

So, here is a preview of some of our last Fall activities!  Goebert's farm is literally right down the street from us, and seriously if it wasn't so expensive, we would go every. single. day.  We went during the week to help with cost and we were there for over three and a half hours so it was definitely worth it- and Jake LOVED everything.  Here are some pictures from our day below :)

Jake probably jumped on this huge trampoline thing for an hour of our day

I don't think Jake realized this was a real pony until he started moving- I'm glad I got the picture before the ride started lol



Crazy how close we were to this giraffe right?!  Obviously Jake was terrified, but I thought it was pretty cool :)

This was their pumpkin eating dinosaur lol

This picture kills me haha


Yes he was ready to climb under the fence to touch the Minions lol

If we could have something like this in our back yard I don't think I would need to parent anymore -again, something we were in for way longer than I anticipated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment