10.12.2015

Another year of apple picking

This is seriously the moment I wait for every fall- apple picking.  I love everything fall, but there is something about apple cider, apple cider donuts, hay rides, etc that I just get so excited to do!  Since we don't live in the "country" anymore (not that Binghamton was in the country, but the orchards were definitely much closer than here in the suburbs of Chicago! lol), we had to drive a ways to get to this orchard, but it was definitely worth it.  The only sad part was that the honeycrisp apples were pretty expensive- but thankfully Mariano's had them for under $2 this morning so I'm over it (Thanks for the heads up, Becca!)  I'm so glad we took a break from house projects for one afternoon to head out with our friends to the orchard!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment