10.20.2015

A trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Although we have spent a good portion of this Fall working on the kitchen and floors, we also have tried to balance getting out and doing Fall activities because let's face it, in a couple weeks it is going to start getting (sadly) cold.  It did help that after we went to the pumpkin patch with my family my brother helped Dan build some of our ikea cabinets- so it was a good mix of both :)  However we are getting close to my due date, so these next couple weeks are crunch time (eek!)  Also, a great perk of being in Chicago again is that we are so close to my brother and his little family so we have gotten to see them a lot which I love!  Doug- you just need to work on leaving that beautiful state of California and everything will be right in the world again ;)











Dan is very sweet to go along with my cheesy photo ideas haha

Jake was not buying that the pumpkin was Dan's baby lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment