8.21.2015

Second trip to DC

I have been looking through my pictures and cannot believe how many pictures I have YET to post!  We visited my friend, Steph, in Baltimore months ago and I still haven't posted these!  Seriously where does time go?  We knew before we moved to Chicago we wanted to make one more trip out to see her but the last time we went it was freeeeezing, so Dan really wanted to wait until it was warmer, and I am SO glad we did.  We got to walk around Steph's cute neighbhorhood, eat outside, visit the aquarium, go on a boat ride (paddle boat that is :) ) and meet Batman.  It was such a great weekend and we definitely will miss living only 3 hours from this city and this wonderful friend! 











Obama's plan was landing at the white house and people were RUNNING like crazy people to get pictures lol












0 comments:

Post a Comment