8.18.2015

Chicago So Far :)

I have to apologize for my lack of blogging lately!  Between looking for a home, moving from New York, updating adoption items, being pregnant and taking unexpected naps, and closing on a fixer upper to which we are already researching every little detail that needs to be done, naps tend to be overtaken by lots of the above items as opposed to blogging.  But I am still taking pictures, don't worry.  And they will be posted, even if they all happened a month before I post them!   And in typical summer Cinadr fashion, we have been traveling quite a bit these past couple weekends so I'll share those pictures soon as well.  We have much to be thankful for- and I told Dan we need to soak in this summer living in a temporary townhome where we don't have any yard work to do!  (Even though this past weekend when we went back to New York to officially move all of our things Dan spent the whole morning "taming the jungle" that was our back and front yard lol)

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Jake's treat at starbucks is the "strawberry milkshake" lol
Dan had a week off before he started his new job and we soaked up as much time with him as we could :)


We are SUPER into swords and Pirates right now...








Don't worry, jake was actually playing tackle with Claire and Brian, even though it looks like he is staring at me wondering why I'm taking his picture and not helping him lol

The library here is awesome- we definitely hang out there a lot :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment