6.02.2014

Thomas the Train: the beginning of the birthday celebrations

As usual, it took me quite some time to sort through all the pictures we took while we were in Ohio the other weekend for Jake's birthday.  And now that my dad has a nice camera and is taking pictures- I have even more pictures to sort through!  However, it is really fun because there are many shots that I wish I got with my camera that I didn't get, but my dad did.  We really should start our own photography business ;)

The birthday weekend started off with an outing to 'Thomas and Friends.'  Basically every single thing you can imagine related to Thomas was there: T shirts, hats, backpacks, Thomas the Train episodes showing, pictures with Sir Topham Hat, Thomas balloons, Thomas tattoos.  Seriously, you name it, their marketing team thought of it.  And of course, there was an actual Thomas the Train that we took a quick ride on :) Although they had bounce houses, Jake was on the younger side so I didn't want him to get mauled by an 8 year old so we stuck with doing the low key activities.  Here are some pictures from our little outing!



Getting his first tattoo :)
Showing it off to the grandparents!

Showing me his Train ticket lol




Saying "buh bye" to Thomas... until next year I'm sure lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment