6.09.2014

Some Monday Links

I've found so many good things around the internet lately I thought I'd share them :)

{Monday Links}

This blog has a good quote on why we should keep an imperfect home.

I thought these were good words for how to think about your personal style.

She always seems to say exactly what I can't quite put into words.  Love this blog post on convictions.

This is something I need to read be reminded of every. single. day.  I can't ever get enough of Christian women sharing how they keep their marriages a priority and thriving.

This was probably more appropriate to post around Mothers Day, but I still appreciated reading it again today :)

How to raise contented children.

How adorable is this?  It would be PERFECT in my kitchen.

I will never see this verse the same way after reading this.

I absolutely LOVE this summer to do list.  I have some of them posted in our kitchen to cross off as we do them :)

I am very into kimonos right now.  I'm not sure why, and I don't own one, but I'm on the look out :)

Would you join me in praying for this sweet couple that I know from CRU?  They are going through yet another trail that is all too similar than the first.

I've been listening to this song and this song a lot recently.

Happy Monday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment