12.05.2013

All things Christmas

It's December 5th, so naturally everyone is talking about Christmas.  So let's jump on the bandwagon as I share some of my favorite things I've seen around the internet recently :)

These prints.  Oh how I love them.  Unfortunately Christmas budget is MAXED out this year.  So maybe next year :)

{all from Lindsay Letters}




LOVE this post by Shauna about being present over perfect over the holiday season (hence the print above :)

This year I have been doing much more thinking and praying about what traditions we want to start with Jake.  And I have to be honest with you, there are a lot of great godly women who do many different things on Christmas.  Some give lots of gifts, some give 5, some give none.  Some incorporate Santa, some don't.  The list goes on and on.  And amidst all the articles and blog posts I've read, I found this one by Kevin DeYoung the most refreshing and balanced.

{So excited to read this book}



Love this Christmas song.  And I'm biased since she used to be one of our worship leaders at my church in  Chicago :)

And lastly, these are some of my favorite "winter pics" from my Tumblr account.  Merry Christmas, friends.








Kinfolk Butcher Block Party - Paris






2 comments:

  1. Have you seen/heard Cloverton's cover of Hallelujah? THAT is something you need to hear!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pQVRyPGTEc

    ReplyDelete