10.20.2010

Blogs

Things I've been reading lately . . .

I love this blog - it is one that I visit every day, and they have such great advice.  In the midst of the crazy holiday season coming up, I found this piece of advice very helpf ul :)

Kevin DeYoung is pretty great.  Here he explains some great advice given by Ed Welch about counseling.

And who doesn't struggle with people pleasing to some extent?!  Of course some of us struggle with it more than others . . . but I LOVE Lina's explanation of our culture and people pleasing in her blog post.

On a cooking note . . . I made this recipe and absolutely loved it!  But, note that if you are making it for only you and one other person... you may be eating it for a while (I made it Sunday and we have had it every night this week for dinner . . . and probably don't plan on stopping for a couple more days.  I have such a great husband that is so thankful with anything... let alone chili for 7 days in a row lol)  At least we like it!

Annnnd on a girly note . . . I have always wanted to be daring and do something like this but never have . . . maybe I'll be risky some time and try to pull it off :)

Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment