8.14.2014

Link Love

I LOVE reading other people's "link love" posts.  That's why I do them.  So, I hope you enjoy the random things that I find around the internet as well :)  I know that we all spend way too much time on our phones and computers (don't try to deny it) and yes obviously we should all set healthy boundaries, however, I have been SO encouraged by a lot of things I've found on line.  Seriously God totally uses blog posts to speak to me, so I'm gonna keep seeking Him through his Word first (obvi) but also on the internet :)

So I know there are a lot of thoughts on the Duggards, but no one can really deny the fact that Michelle (the mom) seems to NEVER yell and has some pretty well behaved and godly kids.  So yeah, I totally took notes on this article about advice on raising kids.

This quote. From Tim Keller.  So convicting on gospel humility.

Oh my word I couldn't stop laughing at this list.

I don't think I've said enough about how much I love Anne Voskamp (please hear my heavy sarcasm) but her post in response to Robin Williams death is a must read.

33 perfectly timed photos

I actually found these cleaning tips really helpful...

Just another super good blog from Anne... but really this story is truly inspiring.

Is it odd that I kind of like these high wasted jeans?

I think I'm going to try to make these next month... (when our budget allows :)

We are getting family photos done this weekend with my parents and brother's family- how cute and fun is this family photo?!

Love this post on doing what makes you feel alive.

Happy Thursday, friends :)  I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment