8.11.2014

Celebrating Baby E :)

A couple weeks ago I talked about how we drove to Chicago to help host a shower for my friend, Becca!  Jess took some great pictures during the shower- and even though I really like taking pictures- it's always nice to sit back and not worry about capturing every moment or getting all the details on camera because I know Jess is doing that and she will send them out when we're done :)

We love these people and miss them a lot- so it was a treat for us to be able to spend time with close friends and also celebrate baby E!  And Becca threw TWO baby showers in a span of two weeks for Rachael and I and she is always the one hosting and serving others, so it was fun to celebrate Becca and their little growing family with a backyard baby - q shower (that we ended up doing inside because of rain :)


We had ice cream and sorbet for dessert


Becca's family and mother in law!
Becca, Andy and Andy's mom, Carmen
Little RJ provided us with some baby entertainment while Becca opened gifts :)
We decided on some simple, low key baby shower games :)




Rachael made an amazing diaper cake





And then we tried getting a pic of everyone together!
And this picture just cracked me up so I had to include it- I think we did pretty well getting a picture of everyone on a timer and 6 kiddos!

1 comments:

  1. Love the food arrangements!! So cute and clever ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete