6.18.2013

It's been a while

I don't know if you remember this.. but approximately a year ago on this blog I posted these "internet finds" updates pretty often.. probably weekly.  I still see wonderful, noteworthy things on line.. but I just don't seem to have the time to put them all together in a post.  Well, get excited.  Because today I do :) I just found too many good things that I needed to share.  Here are some fun things I've been looking at around the web:

We are going to be purchasing some prints off this website for our new home :)  I'm SO excited!

This blog post about summer with kids had me laughing out loud.. literally. 

I loved some of these motherhood tips :)

Cute ideas for a baby shower.

This outfit inspired me to want to look into purchasing more shorts this summer.. I have one pair. And they're a *little* tight lol

Flowy maxi dresses are more what I've been wearing this summer... maybe it's because my shorts don't fit? ha

A post that encouraged me this morning.  Especially this line:

"You may not be the first to show up in a crisis or do the most hospitality, but you are washing little feet all day as you humbly serve your family. I pray you know God’s pleasure in your faithful service. It is pleasing to him, and even though no one else may see, “your Father who sees in secret will reward you” (Matt. 6:4)."

Please look at how awesome this playlist is.  Our friends threw us a going away party and they put together this playlist for the party.  I seriously couldn't wait to hear which song was coming up next.  I am sure I will listen to this in NY and cry... and laugh because really, who doesn't remember the Graduation song being played at some cheesy high school event or get together?  Good times.

2 comments:

  1. I am so in love with those prints! I've been thinking about trying to make my own version in a hymn, but deciding which one is so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! I'm excited to see how it turns out! And I agree with you- there are so many great ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete