12.06.2012

Excuses

So did anyone else know that Blogger has a limit on how many pictures you can post?!  Lame. I don't want to use that as an excuse, but it really has been why I haven't posted in a while.  I have a 6 month post waiting and ready to go up and I am still researching alternative options for posting pictures.  (If anyone has any tips at all that would be WONDERFUL :) 

However, since Dan has been traveling for work I have had more alone time to catch up on reading other blogs and have found some really good reads and other fun things.  Since I haven't posted updates in a while I thought I would go that route for right now :)

My current favorite Christmas song.

Wise thoughts on the dangers of being busy.  Excited to read the other 3.

Some encouragement I'm sure I'll need someday!

Can someone please invite me to a party that I can wear this to?

Inspiration for Jake's nursery. Some day we'll get around to finishing it...

She always inspires me to get ready in the morning. Even if I'm not going to see anyone until 6pm..

Tis the season to eat my favorite soups like this one.

My brother introduced me to this website which has some pretty unique gifts for men.

I'm inspired by her outlook on Christmas.  She has definitely got me thinking about how we want to do Christmas in our family.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I like to use Flikr as an image hosting site. Flikr has montly size/number limits, but they are pretty generous. For $20/year I upgraded to Flikr pro and can upload as many photos as I want and it also serves as a photo backup service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your advice!! I just signed up for a Flickr account!

    ReplyDelete