8.17.2010

Currently...

Current book I'm reading: "Bittersweet" by Shauna Niequist

Current quote I'm loving from the above book: "I've been around this block a thousand times. I'm ravenous, and life looks to me so sparkly and beautiful, waiting to be devoured like a perfect apple. So I say yes, yes to everything, to that meal and that event and that trip and that person. It's so delicious, and I don't want to miss out on even one moment of it. And that's the point: I miss all sorts of sacred and significant moments, because of my frantic insistence that I can do it all, and that I don't have to miss anything."

Current song I'm singing to Dan and constantly repeating on YouTube: Hero by Abandon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyv1jUDLY3s (you can listen to it here :)

Current food I'm loving: Hummus on whole wheat mini pitas

Current verse I'm meditating on: 2 Corinthians 3 “You yourselves are our letter of recommendation, written on our hearts, to be known and read by all… Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God, who has made us competent, to be ministers of a new covenant.”

Current movie we really want to see: Inception

Current excitement of the day: Thai food tonight :)

1 comments: