3.12.2017

Haircuts, donuts, & fun indoors

It's hard for me to believe winter is almost over (even though as I type this we are supposed to get snow over here tonight :/ ).  It's been SUCH a mild winter that I feel like spring should be here by now- but next week in Chongqing and Guangzhou it will be in the 60's and 70's! So it will feel like a mini vacation :) Recently it's been fun to watch the boys actually play together over here.  Cole is starting to understand basic directions like "cole, come chase me!" (which Jake says often haha) and there are sweet moments where they are hiding and running around together.  However, as you can imagine with an almost 5 year old and 1 year old, there are also just as many moments where Jake is not loving the fact that Cole is taking his cars or moving around his baseball players.  I also am still giving the boys hair cuts to save money and it's always fun for me to document the before and afters!  I can't say I'm getting any better at it (haha) but they don't care so I'm going to keep it going until they really want something complicated!

We also are spending this last week getting ready to go to China!  I cannot believe we leave on FRIDAY.  We have some little things that we need to prep for but for the most part we feel pretty ready to go!  We will do some last minute shopping this weekend and I think I'll start packing Wednesday because I'm pretty sure it is going to take me that long to get everything together.  We for sure will keep everyone updated while we are in China as much as we can!  Can't believe in a week we get to meet our new little son :)

Here's some pictures from this past month!














































0 comments:

Post a Comment