11.14.2016

11 months {Cole William}

So I figured I should post an 11 month update before  three hours from now Cole turns ONE.  It's been a long month, and I'm sad I didn't get these pictures posted earlier (because they are so cute!) but better late than never :)

It's hard to remember 11 months specifically since we are at 12 months- we are doing the basics around here- pulling up on everything and cruising along furniture, playing more and more with Jake (and taking his toys :) ), still loving food more than anything, starting to fall into a two nap schedule, and he took his first plan ride to California this month!  He did awesome :)  MUCH better than the car.  I really think he just doesn't like being strapped in.

We love this guy more and more.  I definitely love the baby phase, but I have to be honest, starting to see his little personality is so fun :)  I really forgot how fun it was!  Just the other day Dan told me that this is when he starts to take over, aka dad becomes the favorite, but I'm still holding on to his little snuggles and the clinging that he does to me- because if he's anything like Jake, Dad's going to be the hero soon.  But honestly, I'm ok with that and there isn't anyone else I'd rather them look up to! We are so so blessed- I can't help but look at these little guys and feel so incredibly thankful for them.


















1 comments: